Changing the game
Expertise, not just experience
Improving results by changing behavior, Gary Bohannon has authored and implemented training programs that get results for large and medium-sized businesses that have been attended by over 10,000 individuals throughout the United States. And while training is an important first step, measurable performance improvement must be the end result of any investment in human resources. Making employees more productive, customers more loyal and businesses more profitable are Gary Bohannon's trade marks. To work with the best, you have to be the best.
Track record of success
The best indicator of future performance is past results
- Consistent record of promotion to greater responsibility in Fortune 500, including Vice President with full P&L responsibility.
- Author of 10 training programs used by major corporations on sales performance and process improvement, attended by more than 10,000 individuals.
- Creator of an ongoing behavior training and certification process for 1,250 franchise locations in all 50 states.
- Successful leadership of teams as large as 900 in 181 locations, achieving sales and profit objectives.
- Documented revenue enhancements of over $40 million for clients and employers.
- Author of effective management tools for multi-unit operations, proven in organizations with as many as 181 locations.
- Requested speaker on topics of employee productivity, training effectiveness and business improvement.
- Creator of new markets, new strategies, and new products that increase profitability.